Monday, February 18, 2019

WELCOME!

Welcome and Thank You for Stopping By!

"Ask a Doula" Launches a Global Q&A Forum


Hello, I'd like to thank you for dropping by today. My name is Susan Capurso and my practice,
East End Doula Care is located on Long Island in New York. I am here to serve individuals and their families during the most trying time in life - End of Life.

This time as we all know, is draining, sad, overwhelming and scary. As an End of Life Doula, I guide and support, Emotionally, Spiritually and Practically to families during this milestone event. As Birthing Doulas bring babies into the world in a warm and celebratory way, End of Life Doulas guide your journey with mindfulness, focus and a bit of pre-planning.

No one wants to think of dying. It is the second leading fear worldwide. We don't want to think about it or believe it's happening at all. As a society, we are in a denial that doesn't need to be.

Dying is part of life. It is the circle of life and it will happen to every single person reading my words. We know this inside, yet still don't accept it. And this my friend, is the tragedy. By accepting and bringing in awareness, our End of Life experiences can be beautiful and loving all the way through. By bringing in many projects, tools and techniques, families heal, bond, celebrate and create the closure that the whole family unit deserves. It can be done right and you can make it happen!

My career as an End of Life Guide began through a series of snowballed events. The individual losses I've succumbed to were extensive. They came in all shapes and sizes! What I realized was that something was not quite right. Everyone of them could have flowed through differently. Why didn't they? Why were people afraid and angry? Why wasn't there more closure and meaning to a person's passing? And why didn't anyone want to talk about it until after the last breath, when it was just too late? I didn't know the answers then, however, I've made it my mission to turn this around.

"Ask a Doula" was created with my yearning to assist individuals and their families with questions regarding these fears. What will happen? What can I expect? I thought, YES! I could help the people I physically encounter, but what about the one's I'll never meet? So now, I've found a platform to meet you. This is a Question and Answer Forum, similar to "Dear Abby" without revealing my age! I'll do whatever I can to answer all concerns and questions. What I don't know, I'll surely research until I find the answer for you!

Again, thank you for stopping by. Keep "Ask a Doula" in mind, there will surely be the day when we could all use a little more support.

As a Free gift for stopping by my new Forum, please feel free to download your
 Free eBook HERE  for "Meaningful ways to bring Peace, Balance and Closure to your Journey."















Susan Capurso CEOLD
End of Life Doula - Workshop Presenter - Author     
PUB. LI Press-LIslander-NY Post
www.EastEndDoulaCare.com
E:Susan@EastEndDoulaCare.com
631.946.8100



No comments:

Post a Comment